Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    seems you got enough players to be interested make it happen

PokerOwned Master
    i am on board

i think we should do it at a min of like500-1k in points and like a 250 buyin....and make it a 8 week season...2-4 games a week...that should bring alot of points for the games...

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    i think we should do it at a min of like500-1k in points and like a 250 buyin....and make it a 8 week season...2-4 games a week...that should bring alot of points for the games...
    trying to make it affordable for the smaller ppl on the site also. not just for the bigdogs

Survey Master
    ok if this is gonna happen we need some decisions made

PokerOwned Veteran
    fucking downloaded programs on this page of shit and are a disaster, to my computer cocojuedes unfortunate that create

PokerOwned Pro
    If ZAB lets us do it I am down to play pm me to let me know

PokerOwned God
    To make it affordable. Well, we can start with a forum page which will be locked so very easy to find and read. Then only can be updated through say that perticular forum admin, such as maybe the guy who thought of this tournament po client play. List the surveys that can be done not forgetting Regional, of those that can be done daily! How to find those, within a click. That can help those who are in need of points. ALways a way to get 200 points or so daily. Can we have answers to surveys, I mean the screening process shown so no one get's screened out of these. I have this problem sometimes. I know if you change your race once in awhile it seems to want to work. But I figure if it does not want me because of where I am from or the color of my skin, then that should be considered racist. Not just a demographic purpose. That is bs not sure how these guys get away with such crap. Why does it matter if a white guy likes twinkies a thousand of them so no more answers from white guys but only one green guy has liked this so far with thousands of applicants, so if you are green you qualify for this survey. Well just because I have skin that looks somewhat like the next guy does not mean I have the same values nor opinions of them.
    What is even sadder, if you live in China you cannot read this. You cannot read anything unless it is from China. What the fuck is this shit. And this has been going on forever, is there really no one out there who gives a fuck about this to at least try and make a difference. I mean wtf. seriously. And for those who are racist or whatever, don't comment on my shit here.
    Peace

id be down for it . I think ud have a core 15 that would play every week and then im sure others will play too at times. Sounds fun!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

very nice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast