Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best uses for points on Merge(Carbon)

I was curious what's the best use of points on Merge? I have accumulated 2340 points and would like to utilize them in the best possible manner. What suggestions does everyone have?

very good the poker tournaments carbon points when you play I will see you a hug .. bye

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Thats a great question as I have wondered the same. Anxious to see what response you get as I never even looked into what to with them.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You can just sell them.. to me for example ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i dont know i only have a few but i have not used any either

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I was curious what's the best use of points on Merge? I have accumulated 2340 points and would like to utilize them in the best possible manner. What suggestions does everyone have?
    i think i misunderstood the question, sattys are the best way to use those pts for bigger tourneys, for ex..105 pts allow to play for 11 dollar tickets or 33 and 60 tickets..
    Last edited by gametime74; 07-22-2012 at 10:55 AM.

PokerOwned God
    play freerolls and fastasy poker on same game for a chnce to win more points

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Save up honestly with that few of points not a lot of great value. If your roll is gone I guess you can use it for 1.10 and 2.20 mtt buy ins... For example I have 42k and can redeem 2500 points for $22 or play in 30 $11 buy ins just a lot more value there then trying to strike it with 2k points I would save them once you get a roll you get vip points fast!!!

Thanks M! The thought of banking them is an option. Thanks for a perspective! I am not railed yet,but I am down to $50 and trying to rebuild my bankroll for as cheap as possible with max. return. I have looked into some of the mtt's for 110 and 220, just seems risky at my current balance.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks M! The thought of banking them is an option. Thanks for a perspective! I am not railed yet,but I am down to $50 and trying to rebuild my bankroll for as cheap as possible with max. return. I have looked into some of the mtt's for 110 and 220, just seems risky at my current balance.
    Yea I mean the 2.20 bounties are an option you can just play that many of them. If your bankroll is gone then you have to use your points I guess.. Personally I would save them because when you get a bankroll your points grow sooo quick and then you more up tiers and able to redeem for cash and a lot of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast