Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Corporal

How would u play ur AA in this situation?

3 players u got the BB, the 1st one raise the secound one re-raise ( u know both have good cards mby even double pockets vs ur AA. do u push all in or check the flopp?.

I been in this situation many times and it end up whit someone other then my AA takes the pott to 80% of the time.

Corporal
    i just push all in to protect em from donkey lucky low 2 pairs

Corporal
    ye but i allways* end up dead in this situation. Mby just call and wait and see what they do? try raise to actually check if they hit smt?

With a raise and a reraise Im liking my chops and pushing my chips in in this situation. I am getting my chips in when I have the best of it. If they get lucky so what and chances are one of them may have an ace and you might get a call from that person.

Master Sergeant
    Depending on how deep the stacks are but lets just say we are 15-20 deep.

I would be looking to get my chips all-in in this situation. Having the best hand and a positional squeeze play could induce one of the raisers to feel that hey this person is just making a move. So we could get Queens, Kings and even AKs to come for the ride. Depending on the stakes we could get horrible hands coming in such as 55-to-AQ.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Im the biggest loser with AA hhaahaha but i cant fold them so i got to roll with the punches

PokerOwned Pro
    Wow well 3-handed poker and to get AA is a gift. And to see them raise and re-raise before you is a great situation. You want to pinch as many chips as you can out of them. I could only judge what to do if i knew your stack/their stacks and blinds. If the blinds are low and they min raise the best thing to do would just be to re-pop it up a considerable amount (you dont wanna push all in with the risk of only getting a few chips). If the blinds are high and no matter what your stack size I believe its best to push all in; in that other situation.

PokerOwned God
    Clear push Allin. What situation what you like to get to push than holding PocketRockets ?

PokerOwned Master
    No question that you want your chips allin, but you do want to make a good return on the hand. If the initial raise and reraise were small pot control type raises..3x blind followed up to 6x blind.....I would raise pot the pot amount to try to get a single call. Aces are a 66 % winner if you can get them down to heads up but percentages drop rapidly with the number of hands playing against you.

Private

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast