Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool Playing Too Long Will Cost You

Sometimes I'll play and win a tourney from PokerOwned. Then, if I take the winnings on the site I won on, and play a sit-n-go, or a small tourney, I usually place or win again. But if I go into a mode where I stay up half the night and keep playing, I always wind up pressing the cards and losing. You shouldn't play until you lose. You should win and stop till you're rested and ready to focus properly again.

15654360.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    Sometimes I'll play and win a tourney from PokerOwned. Then, if I take the winnings on the site I won on, and play a sit-n-go, or a small tourney, I usually place or win again. But if I go into a mode where I stay up half the night and keep playing, I always wind up pressing the cards and losing. You shouldn't play until you lose. You should win and stop till you're rested and ready to focus properly again.

playing tired is not a good thing .......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    lmao

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im glad you gentleman enjoyed my post so much.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea I totally agree I caught myself on many occasions playing way longer then I should have!

Experienced Member
    I know what you mean about playing long and hard to achieve a win or ITM. And the emotional high to go play some more.

Lately I have found myself play Revenge poker. Where i am so tired of being beat by trash hands or calls by players that have no need to even be in that hand and win.

PokerOwned Veteran
    it doesnt even take that much mental capability to play a sit and go,all you gotta do is keep your eyes open enough to see any good hand pf and shove

playing too long always makes you lose all your money

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol good advice, I never leave fast enough when I take shots at bigger games.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast