Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    if its been folded round...villain could have bet with any two cards if he's a half decent player....sure...but to call the cut/off raise...hmmm...

he only flat called yer 3 bet pre...so unless he's trappin ya, it rules out AA...but ya never know
    AK/Q...why not....would he have 4 bet pre with AK..?...possibly....

35HH...that would kinda suck...if he's got that tho he played the hand wrong tho...so i dont think its 35 hh...

KQ hearts tho would be a very good all in semi bluff....i like the move....you gotta have a vaguely nuttish hand to call it down....AK is a donkish minimum...2 pr preferably...a set to be on the safe side...presuming he aint got 35hh...

35 sooted...certainly possible ....why not defend yer raise...esp if yer thinkin yer gonna make an all in (semi) bluff play on the flop / turn regardless..

you been at the same table for a while...?...had villain seen you fold to all in raises before..?...the all in move with the flush draw is certainly power poker...good fold equity...and good drawing odds too if villain is drawing...

he neednt have an ace at all tho...444 or 222 would play the same way.....

so...for a range of hands..i would say...

KQ hearts
    A 4/2 sooted
    35 sooted

glgl to ya..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats hard go in lose stay lose go out lose just play u will make the right choice

if jj would have to throw in the pot and let it carry ek

Unfortunately crappy people play that tourney. Not all ofc, but most of them. If you can survey the first hour with all those re-buy and add-on, then is a good chance to take a small prize. I did, several times, but would have been easy without the possibility to buy your way up.

PokerOwned God
    play jj as you would a low pair in my opnion..i only stay with jj with a aa on brd if i have a str8 draw and min bet or check..mcuk jj alot if you want to stay alive in the game..gl

fold dat shyt
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

When i have JJ i always try to keep from seeing a flop. we already know that merge has a deck with alot of aces in it. if you see a flop your bound to have an ace on it.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

jj depends on my chip stack if i didnt push i check if its cheap enuf ill cont.

PokerOwned Pro
    I'd say with the given circumstances he had a big hand (obvs.) Im gonna go out on a limb and say one of his cards was an Ace. This because of the preflop action and his check raise.. If he had AA it would make more sense for him to smooth call. But it would make more sense if he had like AQ AK AJ suited, or not suited; raising all in to make it a tough decision if you had a flush draw.

it dose not mean he have A, mby he had 2 hearts...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123