Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Hmmm.... how to comment without giving random fish any information. You should be cognisant of villains weighted hand range based on their position. If you perceive an edge, then why wouldn't you look to get it in. Are we trying to just min-cash? Thats not a winning strategy. Obviously playing like this increases the variance; but it should increase your roi as well. Here is an example of pushing a perceived edge. Say 2 fairly loose/passive players limp MP and you are OTB with A7 and 13bb's near the bubble. Shove or fold? Shoving is a higher variance play, but if you think you are reasonably ahead of their limping range then it is a super obv jam. Worst case scenario they limp call a slightly bigger Ace and you have 30% equity and more added value with pot odds. Additionally you have more implied value if you win the hand because you can leverage the big stack. Now sometimes the SB or BB will wake up with a monster, but thats poker. You have to play the odds. You might get A7 in bad 13bss deep and get laughed at. Disregard the derision, these players obviously don't get it. Terms you should study up on. Fold-equity/Nash shoving Nash folding ranges/ICM. I think a better conceptual grasp on those concepts will help reinforce what I was inartfully trying to articulate. In PO Fr's with bad structures, I think a better understanding of Nash ranges will help you a lot when the fields narrow to under 25 players. Good luck, I think that this content will be suitable for you. I think I remember you posting you are a student and have taken calculus. These concepts shouldn't be too deep for you.
    Thank you!

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah it has to be EV just to protect your own blinds and play back at him when u would normally.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wait for a decent hand, if he's not folding to a 3bet shove theres no reason to shove light. Shouldn't be any tough decisions.

You guys can stop commenting now! lol Sickread's comment was perfect.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its depend have big my stack is end have agro is stealer

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm with Sick, go for it when you suspect you are ahead. Making the FT 20% of the time is much better than min cashing 60% of the time.

Seasoned Veteran
    It is all about your stack size, you can attack a big stack if you can put a good enough dent into his if you win...........................................

Well to me if I was waiting for bubble to burst and low on chips I probably would reraise the "bubble abuser" all in if I knew I had a better hand than him.

PokerOwned Veteran
    agree with giant, ship it and hope for the best...doesn't everyone play rags these days?

this is many threads that I respond with putzy remarks, you want Notes you can't handle NOTES!!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast