Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Experienced Member

Exclamation Doesnt make sense

I would like to be a part of the loyalty program. It just doesnt make sense to me why you would make players who already have accounts with these sites open a new account. I dont want to play on a new account or have multiple accounts on multiple sites. Something should be done to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetCutter View Post
    I would like to be a part of the loyalty program. It just doesnt make sense to me why you would make players who already have accounts with these sites open a new account. I dont want to play on a new account or have multiple accounts on multiple sites. Something should be done to fix this.
    It is not breaking any rules having an account on PDC, Carbon and Aced. Obviously it would be more convient if people could just get added to the loyalty but carbon wont do that, so our hands are tied.

Unfortunately to be linked to this site, you have to dl the software from here. You can have one account at each of the sites, if you already have an account at each, submit all three names in this thread and Zab will see if he can get you in.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ram-11884.html

Experienced Member
    loyalty means nothing to these people. i believe it was intended so po people sign up with merge through po and stay with po and merge

Quote Originally Posted by cherizzle0 View Post
    loyalty means nothing to these people. i believe it was intended so po people sign up with merge through po and stay with po and merge
    Well aren't you a genius!?! Of course it means something to PO, it means revenue.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'll do my Aced account ... if you give me more information about this software

Seasoned Veteran
    Always been playing my acc which i created the first time. dont see a reason why create a new one.

PokerOwned God
    No, you need to adhere to the sites rules, not try to make them bend to yours.

Aced actually good looking skin, and I like more than carbon even. Just try it sometime.