Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

placed good feel like i played bad

i placed 2nd today in a 250gtd plo8 carbon tourney today. although thats a good run i feel like i was playing bad just getting lucky and making big hands. kinda strange feeling after the game.like there was no skill envolved i like winning but like to think its cause im a decent player. have any of you felt like this. even though you placed good.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    i placed 2nd today in a 250gtd plo8 carbon tourney today. although thats a good run i feel like i was playing bad just getting lucky and making big hands. kinda strange feeling after the game.like there was no skill envolved i like winning but like to think its cause im a decent player. have any of you felt like this. even though you placed good.
    With blinds, it generally who get's the hands...

I played a live tournement at the bar last night and I played the right way, got a couple of boats however I busted out without really getting ne marginal hands to work with. The proceeding HU play between two older ppl served the same purpose. The guy fold about 5-6 hands in a row however it was too late to come back!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

at least you tried

2nd is almost first
    When I set out to get rich;
    I failed miserably.
    When I set out to help people;
    They made me rich!

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Sometimes you just gonna play bad and cash to get that gooooood feelin again.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Veteran
    well done thats a good place next time you are going to be luckiest

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    This one I've got to reply ,stop complaining,there will plenty of times when you'll play almost perfect poker ,put someone on a hand,and they'll hit a miracle card on the river to knock you out.Luck is a part of poker ,the skill is in the long term,enjoy your victories in life and poker when they come.

PokerOwned Veteran
    playing good does not always equal a victory so I would say be happy with your second no matter how bad you feel you played

PokerOwned Veteran
    not to mention you were playing plo which always takes away the level of skill that is involved in the game im sure there were people who played a lot worse than you

wasnt complanin on 2nd maybe i explained it wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast