Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    thats a terrible call it happened to me earlier

PokerOwned Master
    Had pocket kings against A 4 the flop 8 9 2 he bets i shove he calls rive is an ace

PokerOwned Veteran
    Less skilled players result in calls being made like that. people play like crap and get rewarded. lol. build that rake sir. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think he probably thought he had two over compared to a pair of threes I still wouldn't have called with a4

Experienced Member
    They just dont know any better... Just remeber in the long run you will come out ahead with the right play!

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    i dunno of its common on merge ~ but i get A + rag Often ~~ n ona slow day ..you gotta play whatcha got
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

PokerOwned Pro
    every hand,even AA could be folded in especially situation...the big folds make the big players...

Banned
    Yesterday I took three bad beats on Carbon (nothing new). One of them was this.... Blinds are 100/200. I have 1.5k. Bad guy has 3k. With four limpers I am second to last to act with pocket tens. I make it 700 all day. Bad guy shoves all in from middle (second limper) with A 9 off. And of course, rivers the flush.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    Yesterday I took three bad beats on Carbon (nothing new). One of them was this.... Blinds are 100/200. I have 1.5k. Bad guy has 3k. With four limpers I am second to last to act with pocket tens. I make it 700 all day. Bad guy shoves all in from middle (second limper) with A 9 off. And of course, rivers the flush.
    Btw, the other two were a 45 suited that some how called in for about ten blinds by the turn where he picked up his flush draw, then shoved all in (which I called with my nut straight) and rivered a flush. And with the other the blinds were 50/100 I get Ace 100 off and go all in for 650 and J6 reraises all in for 3k and flops jacks and turns two pair.

i agree with what someone else said earlier in the thread...a big raise opposed to a shove would of been a better move...some people have a gut feeling and maybe he thought u were bluffing...bad call fo sure..but maybe not the best play by you either
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast