Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    People who berate others at the table basically show that they cannot control their emotions and that will affect their game
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Terms that need to go or be updated:

Donk
    Sick
    Good Game
    Good Luck
    Nice Hand

For the last 3, they are still ok as long as they're said sarcastically

Some newer and older members are admitting that they are just now coming in to the forum to learn the game, so give them some slack and apply some poker etiquette to your game so the new comers feel welcomed instead of "Oh they are all in clicks so I wont fit in" and that's why we end up having horrible retention here. Treat our newbies with respect and they will stick around. If not, they will go somewhere else where the community treats them well and with respect. Everyone started somewhere, none of us were in the womb shuffling chips and cards and flopping Broadway so give them a break, and they will learn over time. We want to keep them here, because the more players means more tourneys and more money in the prize pools. Think logically before you type donkey.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-19-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    see everything ure saying, defence of your actions, complete denial to the fact ure calling with from the sounds of it utter shit do nothing but confirm what i already said...u are being called a donk because you are just that

lol u mean like i am doing later lmfaooo ill keep everyone updated...ill probs get knocked out in first 5 mins :|
    Exactly azreal1 you are one of the players that actually live up to their hype and I wish you the best of luck in the game today! What room are you playing it in? I may rail if you want some support! I like seeing my peers go deep in big games like these!

PokerOwned Master
    I just don't bother with anyone that name calls.I don't respond to anything unless they are polite.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Exactly azreal1 you are one of the players that actually live up to their hype and I wish you the best of luck in the game today! What room are you playing it in? I may rail if you want some support! I like seeing my peers go deep in big games like these!
    its the lock 100K n its not like i bought in but still the prizemoneys real lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

donk imo refers to preflop calls
    fish deals with post flop calls
    i only say gg sarcastically to ppl i think are donks or fish
    i only say nh when i lose to the river, but the winner got nowhere close to max value
    i only say gl to the players i respect after i've been KO'd
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Seasoned Veteran
    nh definitely needs to go. ive only been playing for a few weeks and i already hate it. even if they are trying to be nice it is just annoying

the people constantly calling everyone a donk also get on my nerves but i also think its kinda funny that they are calling people donkeys while acting like jackasses

and heres a fun fact: the insult "fish" is also used in chess

its just a word people use out of frustration. Although there are times in which it is warranted

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    see everything ure saying, defence of your actions, complete denial to the fact ure calling with from the sounds of it utter shit do nothing but confirm what i already said...u are being called a donk because you are just that
    I suppose trolls will be trolls. At the end of the day, I don't think anyone on this site has earned the right to call anyone a donkey.

If you're not paying the bills with Poker then all you are is a casual player. We're all amateurs playing a ton of freerolls.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast