Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Experienced Member

Opt in for america cardroom

I have been reading the: New to the forum info... So If I want to opt in to freerolls for America's cardroom, how many points do I need to have to be able to do that? I know once I learn more about the site, I will understand better.
    Thank you for your help.

PokerOwned Pro
    not sure but the site isnt that great. but i guess i never gave it much of a chance.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by farmchick View Post
    I have been reading the: New to the forum info... So If I want to opt in to freerolls for America's cardroom, how many points do I need to have to be able to do that? I know once I learn more about the site, I will understand better.
    Thank you for your help.
    Currently 100 points are needed to opt-in to the freerolls on America's Cardroom, Cake, and Pokerstars.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Experienced Member
    Thank you for your speedt answer. I appreciate it. I have something to shoot for.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post
    not sure but the site isnt that great. but i guess i never gave it much of a chance.. LOL
    so you still go on after joining over a year ago. must be a terrible site...

Experienced Member
    I like the site itself. It isn't the same since Doyle left, but the players are nice to play with. They aren't moaning the whole time you are playing the game like some other sites.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hey farmchick! Welcome and good luck!