Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinion

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play by intuition and emotion right away, with small mathmatical factors. At the end of a tournament, I will play heavily on mathmatic, including position, this is when others tend to play the same way.

PokerOwned God
    emotion in poker is stupid , stay chill and you will win. damn on carbon i had AA and lost to 7 4 . WTFFFFFFFFFFF THIS IS SO STUPID IMA CRY. lol , oops theres my emotions ! thats why i lost

#NiggasInParis

Since I suck at math, and I don't like to play emotionally I use my intuition and common sense more than anything.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i am old school go with ur gut
    and a little bit of slam bam thank you mam
    with some skill lol

Experienced Member
    little odds, little reads, little gut feeling...little bit of everything. thats why NLHE is so much fun

PokerOwned Master
    I dont know some people you just gotta wait to make the first mistake against

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    I wanted this back on top, need some true poker stuff back on here.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Banned
    i think pokerowned survey are rigged !

Corporal
    I always try to apply odds and math as far as am I getting the odds to make this call or do I have the cards to committ this much of my stack but I always fall back to my intuition which tends to get me in to trouble at times, poker is a game filled with emotions rather positive or negative we all tilt from time to time and we all make calls and get unlucky and we make calls with hands that suckout so I would say in sng's its mostly emotion and intuition and playing gut feelings as its not really a building process its more of I gotta beat 8 or 9 other players rather than build and outlast 2 or 300

PokerOwned God
    I try to use mathetmatical factors the most, but sometimes you just have to trust your gut.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast