Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinion

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well I take a lot into account for every move done...When playing a hand I go to hand history against player, their table image, what my image is at table, what my goal is to accomplish with that hand, stack sizes vs blind levels compared to the raise and whats already in the pot (so your odds and equity) along with position...Also if what the player is doing makes sense (But that goes into my read onto the player or some will call gut feeling, which plays a huge role in my decision making)...I also take into account the stage of the tournament/sng that you are in..for example bubble play is different than mid stage play, etc.

Referencing to your tilting or emotional play, If I get sucked out and lose a huge pot usually I'll get up and go for a quick walk after the next hand or something just to clear my head so I don't play my next hand in a tilting frame of mind, to keep my loses as minimal as possible

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Well I take a lot into account for every move done...When playing a hand I go to hand history against player, their table image, what my image is at table, what my goal is to accomplish with that hand, stack sizes vs blind levels compared to the raise and whats already in the pot (so your odds and equity) along with position...Also if what the player is doing makes sense (But that goes into my read onto the player or some will call gut feeling, which plays a huge role in my decision making)...I also take into account the stage of the tournament/sng that you are in..for example bubble play is different than mid stage play, etc.

Referencing to your tilting or emotional play, If I get sucked out and lose a huge pot usually I'll get up and go for a quick walk after the next hand or something just to clear my head so I don't play my next hand in a tilting frame of mind, to keep my loses as minimal as possible
    this whole long story and your still a donk LMAO

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Starting hand is the first important thing,,, second, position,,,third,,,,(%) odds of completing a hand post flop and at turn. Guess those are the most things for me...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    DITTO DITTO DITTO GO MAUI !!!!!! I am always high when I play so who cares.

PokerOwned Master
    I play a little bit towards math at first but it really depends on the players at the table more than me the better the players the more I push towards logic......

Knight-Lieutenant
    I try to, but sometimes all make that final river bet even tho i know he will call, and if im in a coin flip situation, i usually like to gamble
    play poker client 1/2 with me

PokerOwned Master
    yea sometimes I just get in a situation where I feel like just gambling(some days a lot more than other...lol)

Banned
    I just love numbers and love crunching them, hence why i don't use huds or anything. I use the math quite a bit, since the numbers just come easy to me. I play mainly cash games, but in any game i do play, i always have the numbers in my head, including some bad beat odds, love putting people on tilt from a crazy chase with the right odds. I do play alot of my emotions too, or gut if you will. I may get in trouble doing it, but it works out for me. But when I do tilt, which is rare, sadly, i do let that in my game as well at times.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    when i am playing in the right state of mind always mathematical. when i play with emotion/tilt i lose

PokerOwned Master
    i dont know I do good sometimes live if I stray from the mat aspect but its more intuition than emotion when I do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast