Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65044.45

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Private

Multiple tables at once

I play from 3-5 tournys/games at one time, ive found that for myself it helps me to play multiple low buy in games so when i buy into a bigger game thats the only one im playin, my thoughts n decisions come 10x quicker n i have time to calculate my best move

Doesn't we all play Multi Tables at one time?

Haha

At least I do
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've had up to 10 tourneys open at one time...I seem to play ALOT better if I'm in multiple games...don't know why, just do...lol

Corporal
    I think everyone plays more than one at a time. I just hate it when people take on more than they can handle...wait...wait...wait....

Knight-Captain
    I get bored if I'm only playing one. Plus, a lot of times, you're first instinct is the right one. Think long, think wrong.....

PokerOwned Master
    Iplay several. I find that I get my most consistent returns when I start in 3 or 4 and then stay focused on those as they get down to the money, trying to keep tourneys at same stage.....I screw up sometimes when it's first 10 mins donkfest in one...and pressure bubblee time in another...find my playstyle crosses over into the wrong one.

Knight-Captain
    i do that sumtimes 2. u gotta stay focused so u know which gear 2 be in on each table.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it takes much concentration to play at multiple tables, you have to be alone .. I can not

PokerOwned Master
    i play for much 8 tables for 11 i am not

PokerOwned Pro
    i always think carefully about that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast