Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Online Poker : Cash games V.s. Tournaments

Online Poker : Cash games V.s. Tournaments

So i decided to make this thread, i had about $40 on Carbon and played Mtt's ran horrible went down to $1 and made that $1.97 into $12.54 at 2c/4c, thinking about switching to cash games online, o love cash games live and im thinking cash games might be more profitable online, im not tied to staying in a tourney for 4-5-6 even 7 hours in some cases, all sorts of advantages in cash games, u get a fat stack and u dont feel like playin anymore u can just leave

Thoughts?

opinions?

quit, I made a killing at that buy in in PLO on Carbon and blew my roll on fishes and donks thinking all 4 cards were god. Have fun on the cash tables

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    I prefer tourneys. I HATE rake in cash games! They just.. Just... Take... Steal your money! I like to play reg tourneys with small fees. That way you have a better chance of winning.. Generally.

if u got rakeback .. and ur a grinder cash games work.. if your not and rely on good fortune.. play tourneys

the key to cash games are limiting your losses. Dont sit down with much of ur roll. So if u lose no biggie and u wont play scared since you dont have all ur money on the table
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i believe cash games take more skill than a tournament.. im with you RV that cash games are more profittable.. iv'e lately been readjusting my game at the tables, and cracking leaks in my game to start making a profit.. its a absolute donkfest down at .02/.04

i think if you roll yourself right, and use correct bankroll management.. your be in 10nl soon enough by the sound of how your playing.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    quit, I made a killing at that buy in in PLO on Carbon and blew my roll on fishes and donks thinking all 4 cards were god. Have fun on the cash tables
    the players on PLO atrocious!!! lol

PokerOwned God
    I play cash games and tourneys as well, but have to improve both, lol. But I strictly stick to a careful BRM, so I am fine.

PokerOwned Master
    Much rather play tournaments, they are a little more forgiving

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I think the tourneys are slightly less donkish than the cash tables, if donkey play tilts you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast