Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Thread: one for four!

PokerOwned Master

one for four!

Took me 4 freerolls on her and I finally cashed out and finished in 1st taking home that $12. What a great site to offer these freerolls and allow for bankroll building!

PokerOwned Master
    Still looking for my first win. Congrats on getting your victory so early.

PokerOwned Master
    Hopefully you will get it soon I have won a lot of money off of freerolls over the years on different sites but this is by far the best and easiest way to build a bankroll very grateful for this site and their offers.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Yes,if you love the game freerolls are the way to start you might want to try a couple low micros like 55 cent buy ins dip your toe in the water.

PokerOwned Master
    I got it up to $30 and then hit a bad run and lost it I have been playing online poker and freerolls for awhile most I have got up to is $300 from just freeroll money.

PokerOwned Master
    Wow, that is great performance. Many of is still missing victory in those tournaments. But anybody cannot win, that is all about the poker is.

PokerOwned Master
    But what I'm looking at your profile ... it looks like your streak is over. Nonetheless 1 of 9 is still damn good!

Congrats on your win tdeuel214...!!! This site is a great opportunity for a player to build a small bankroll and still have fun with great people in the process.....There is a lot of good talent and opportunity at PO. I hope you continue to enjoy your experience here and wish you good luck on the tables!

Seasoned Veteran
    congrats on the win, something we all play for but at the end only one can win... very nice job!