Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    i swear on my life that if that happened to me live, i would jump over the table and beat the FUCK out of whoever is in that chair
    THIS IS TOOO FUNNY. This whole hand is insane. I wonder what (if anything) is going through his head when he decides what to do. Chasing a gutterball on a 3diamond board without a diamond. OMFG. I cant stop laughing, im sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    THIS IS TOOO FUNNY. This whole hand is insane. I wonder what (if anything) is going through his head when he decides what to do. Chasing a gutterball on a 3diamond board without a diamond. OMFG. I cant stop laughing, im sorry bro.
    lol. reading it back now... it is pretty funny. but damn. it wasn't at the moment. and we were just talking about being tilted last night. anyway... i'm over it now.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    THATS just a dude willing to lose 5 bucks, your gonna jump the table in real life over 5 bucks, LOL

standard BS on line and live, I actually wish I had this hand live with you to call your bluff of going ape shit ................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    THATS just a dude willing to lose 5 bucks, your gonna jump the table in real life over 5 bucks, LOL
    no man... i was just really upset at the time. it really isn't about the money. neither what i put in ($5) or could've won (like $80 for 1st). its about the time i invested. its about trying my absolute hardest to not make any 'wrong' moves. and then blammo. bubbled out on a donk. just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    standard BS on line and live, I actually wish I had this hand live with you to call your bluff of going ape shit ................
    dude, i was just venting... but who knows. maybe you'll get your wish one day. stranger things have happened.
    Last edited by cleverfox; 12-22-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Experienced Member
    Thats fucked up i would be fucking heated

Elite PokerOwned Member
    am guessin after the tilt , ur losin more money than u made

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12