Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Okay, I started Chris Ferguson's BR management from $0.

I'm up to $6.01 (I got 2nd in our pokerowned game and 6th to 45th in multiple freerolls) and I'm going to do something that some may call humility: I'm going to play in as much freerolls as possible untill my $0.80 buy-in is 5% of my total BR.

I think ppl make a mistake when they start playing cash games without at least $16 of built-in cash found in their account. So, it will take me another month but I'm going to do it.

Wish me luck!!!

Edit: Lost the Canada Freeroll with trips 5s against trip 10s... Bide my time, bide my time.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 05-19-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Corporal
    gl i also am starting that, it only takes a few to get it going in a good rythm, where you mess up is wen you think you can double up real quick.. give yourself a chance

Private
    Chris Ferguson's BR management from $0 didnt involve filling out surveys to get into freerolls though lol

PokerOwned Pro
    gl

Quote Originally Posted by bjl5106 View Post
    Chris Ferguson's BR management from $0 didnt involve filling out surveys to get into freerolls though lol
    Nah, but it doesn't hurt!!!

gl i also am starting that, it only takes a few to get it going in a good rythm, where you mess up is wen you think you can double up real quick.. give yourself a chance
    Nope. I failed to get in the money for the Facebook and Canada Freeroll but I'm not going to play tonight. I'll wait untill tomorrow... Hope I can do it!

Banned
    i am always attempting the ferguson challenge. Why do you think im on poker owned trying to build a bankroll!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    GL on this! Try to play freerolls in others poker rooms then transfer the money to FT, you'll get the money a lot faster and easier.

Banned
    goodluck with this and also feel this is the best way to learn great br management and you will develope good skills doig this challenge good luck to you

PokerOwned Pro
    gl thx

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    GL on this! Try to play freerolls in others poker rooms then transfer the money to FT, you'll get the money a lot faster and easier.
    Never thought about that!!!

goodluck with this and also feel this is the best way to learn great br management and you will develope good skills doig this challenge good luck to you
    That's the plan!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast