Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Experienced Member

Official Poker Client Hands Thread

I've been grinding at the 1/2 NLHE poker client game these past few days, and I think I'm gonna start playing there consistently. I don't have a job or anything that takes up my time in the day, so I will probably be grinding up until I can trade points for a roll.

Since I'm a new player I can't deposit more on the poker client, cause I busted out. Ooops. I figure to try to establish myself to the PO community, I will start posting difficult hands in this thread, and we'll see if we can hash out some good strategies.

Looking forward to talking with you guys soon.

Experienced Member
    Nevermind with this thread. Mods you can cancel it. The hand histories are too many characters to put into a post. Oh well.

PokerOwned Master
    I noticed you, keep up the good work.

Welcome. I'm sure we will see you at the tables. Looking forward to taking your chips....

PokerOwned Pro
    Poker is now your job, work it well and you will prosper, but make sure you learn bankroll management

I've considered playing live as a job at Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun but I don't know if I could spend that much time in the poker room and maintain my sanity, especially on a 1/2 table. Too many preflop raises of $40+ with Ace/Rag for my liking

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    hmmmm, don't know about that buddy. gonna have to bet against you.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    even my nono/granddad goes and shovels driveways for the old ladies.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by scorcher863 View Post
    I've been grinding at the 1/2 NLHE poker client game these past few days, and I think I'm gonna start playing there consistently. I don't have a job or anything that takes up my time in the day, so I will probably be grinding up until I can trade points for a roll.

Since I'm a new player I can't deposit more on the poker client, cause I busted out. Ooops. I figure to try to establish myself to the PO community, I will start posting difficult hands in this thread, and we'll see if we can hash out some good strategies.

Looking forward to talking with you guys soon.

there is no mental thought in client my dude.....you got a better chance running against the older kats @ the church in bingo....oh wait....thats what they call it in client also

Unless your a bingo player or like bingo players id stay FAR far away from client here. Seems to favor the dumbasses here LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden