Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

NL holdem, omaha, omaha H/L, etc..

Hi,

Just a question, what do you guys play the most?
    ofc 80% will say NL holdem, but do you play also different games?
    I'm trying to build a bankroll.
    When I am ready with that, I'm going to play some cash games and normally I would ALWAYS play nl holdem.
    But I found out that limit omaha h/l (wich I learned a few weeks ago) is so easy to beat.
    I watched the micro cash games buy in is 20c, and EVERYONE with EVERY hand raises preflop.
    So I think when I will be able to play, that I am gonna play omaha h/l!

what do you guys think about this?
    Please share your opinion!
    PS: took the freeroll down yesterday, got 1st :] 3 bucks!!
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

I like playing a lot of various games. Keeps things interesting. If you are going to play games like Limit Omaha H/L it is more important to have a rakeback account. Reason being that you will end up paying quite a bit of rake, but profits will be cut in half many times because of the H/L factor. This is always more apparent with limit since you can't get quite as much money in the pots.

It can be difficult to find decent traffic on alternative games. Omaha seems to have the most traffic of the non texas holdem games. Stud sometimes can have traffic, but usually in the pot limit format. On FT I loved playing FL Stud, it was awesome and easy to beat.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    NL holdem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h uhu

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    it was so much easier to get a micro limit stud game pre BF for us americans. oh well. next life.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ac13 View Post
    Hi,

Just a question, what do you guys play the most?
    ofc 80% will say NL holdem, but do you play also different games?
    I'm trying to build a bankroll.
    When I am ready with that, I'm going to play some cash games and normally I would ALWAYS play nl holdem.
    But I found out that limit omaha h/l (wich I learned a few weeks ago) is so easy to beat.
    I watched the micro cash games buy in is 20c, and EVERYONE with EVERY hand raises preflop.
    So I think when I will be able to play, that I am gonna play omaha h/l!

what do you guys think about this?
    Please share your opinion!
    PS: took the freeroll down yesterday, got 1st :] 3 bucks!!
    O/8 is what I play about 95% of the time. I see you can play on Stars and there are some easy games there ... enjoy. Keep in mind that if you have only been playing a few weeks, you haven't seen the swings that can occur in that game. There will come times when you don't see any A2xx hands for awhile and when you finally do ... ah crap ... you get nothing but hi card flops. But you did say limit ... pot limit is even more swingy.

Seasoned Veteran
    i always make money playing tournaments nl plo and plo 8 but always lose my roll playing plo cash always

Experienced Member
    NL holdem, no doubt

PokerOwned Pro
    I actually like playing razz, but haven't really played it since my 3 year layoff of online poker other than in the Monday loyalty PL RASH

PokerOwned Master
    Well, i prefere NL hold'em, it is the most exciting. But if you know the basics, you can play any other poker too, they're not so hard. I never got that badugi, though.

PokerOwned God
    95% I am playing NL Holdem. But also trying PLO from time to time, but only freerolls so far.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast