Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TON is Gone.
    The PokerStars PO freeroll play has improved considerably now that the Romanians have been blocked. I'm sure there were one or two who were innocent victims of the PW leak, however they also were in the best position to help put a stop to it and did nothing.

PokerOwned Master
    Hey wagon do you want to reveal your new PO strategy to me, so that I can beat you on the felt???

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah, i havent been playing either, for a few different reasons but nonetheless. I think 3 games the past 2 or 3 weeks but each time i remember y i dont miss playing poker like i used to miss playing it when i was grindin. or even when i was playin the FRs here when i was playing daily. Between gettin points n playin against ppl who play like theyre playin limit(just figured that out during the 1st level of the HORSE FR) its almost not worth the time.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    FIRST I am ASSUMING you are talking about carbon freerolls. Sorry if wrong(thats all I can play)If so there are always the SAME players in, so take notes!

i try and be patient wait for good cards, i cant change stragty and wont. it works for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123