Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

10k depositor freeroll

I can't believe Carbon poker shutdown this 10k depositor freeroll today. I was doing very good I was the chip leader at my table at almost 8k in chips when it cancel. They gave no specific reason for the cancellation, i could have won a lot of money in this prize pool.

Banned
    That's pretty sh$tty. I hope they give you an explanation and some due compensation. Unfortunately they know they are not going to be held accountable and there only driven to be legit by the chance of profit. With new legislation coming to the us market (the brunt share of there income) they will surely die. I think they know it and there protecting there stack.

Experienced Member
    didnt see your thread when i started mine, it is bull though...i thought they might just be saving some cash...sick of these crooked ass sites

thats bad news for ya.. maybe they were havin tech probbS? U shoild write them to find out,, and see if they will compensate u any moeny for it too.. let us know what t hey say ,, GL>>

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow that sucks man You would think they would give u some kinda ticket or somethin!

Shows how much they value their players... Sorry.

Experienced Member
    thats what im saying, BOYCOTT!

Ugh boycott wouldn't accomplish anything but one less poker site in the US...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Ugh boycott wouldn't accomplish anything but one less poker site in the US...
    All you need is one good one. If they refuse to treat their players with respect and quality service a paying customer deserves then I think zab should take remove them from the site and used the funds elsewhere. My loyalties aren't with them if theirs aren't with me.

Experienced Member
    ummmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast