Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    lol happens just gotta play through stuff like that

Dude you know I feel your pain, dudes all in pre with such raggy hands, they got me shoving 3500 pre flop with JJ............thats sick

Master Sergeant
    Its just a freeroll

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jbetta01 View Post
    they all live in donkland lol i feel your pain
    lolol

Well I prefer them to be donkaments, not tournaments with a bunch of skilled tourney players because then your edge is so thin it's more or less whoever gets lucky. amirite? Also I really don't like the way you played either of the hands, but to each their own.

but i just dont understand if "its just a freeroll" then why play? Why spend all that time earning or buying points just to shove trash or call with trash? I understand maybe playing k 5 for a limp or small raised pot but NEVER A SHOVE.

I also have no clue how your going to push with KQ(very marginal hand) facing a rasie and reraise.Best you can hope for is a 50/50 coin flip and thats still not poker(its bingo)..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Master Sergeant
    CRP is playing like a donk.....why would you even play KQ with a raise and re-raise in front of you....KQ is one of the most overplayed,money loseing hands

Master Sergeant
    our freerolls are really easy.....if your not playing like a donk....ive played in 5 of them and gottin 2nd and 5th.....you just have to play solid cards....not pushing with hands like KQ and 66

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mit420 View Post
    ya 95% of site suck. Bunch retards who never won sht for real money. See them big win 160 bucks what a joke hit me up when ya win 5 thousand couple times. At least a grand fricken joke penny players. I bet all players on sites total winnings less than half of what I won online.
    who cares what you hav e won online......do you think you are special

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mit420 View Post
    ya 95% of site suck. Bunch retards who never won sht for real money. See them big win 160 bucks what a joke hit me up when ya win 5 thousand couple times. At least a grand fricken joke penny players. I bet all players on sites total winnings less than half of what I won online.

That's just sick, Three days after the birth of your daughter and you were trying to brag about money. Money? Really? Get a job, support your family, Poker is just a game. and in the 'game of life' Tim, you are the only loser. Maybe that is why you find solace here. A few dollars, was it worth it?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast