Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    if this was my first hand at this table and i wanted to cash then instant fold
    if i wanted to win instant call unless villian is super tight
    if villian has pushed alot then probably call or raise ai to ward others away
    if players yet to act are AI prone then prob fold unless you NEED to win outright

there are too many variables to post this late at night

PokerOwned Pro
    BTW when i say win i really mean top 3 - where most of the money is

one thing i will add is make sure you read it fully, the comments to overbet are moot point except for the illusion of worse odds to someone calling, i was 2nd CL on that table and CL folded, given stack the pusher had, anyone calling is commiting their game to this hand except MAYBE marty(at 1k blinds in turbo tho....yea commited) so overpush only very slightly changes perception of odds
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

There are obviously 2 approaches to this, the "old school" and the "new kids on the block". Neither are necessarily wrong, but which one is more profitable in "the long run"? If you ask me, AK there is an easy lay down. Yes, you are going to a gunfight with a gun, but it's no AK47 (no pun intended). Best case scenario they have AQ offsuit or less (no pair), worst case is obviously AA or KK. Anything in between is a flip. (this is where the 2 approaches come in) question is, do you want to take a chance calling to a flip with A hi, or would you rather pick a better spot and be the aggressor? I say fold, and pick a better spot.

No stakes required. Just my opinion.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Pro
    the only reason to raise ai is to tell the table you want to take it on alone - depending on the dynamics this is a good play or a terrible one - a flat call 'invites' others to call hoping to help you lose a player and move up the ladder - has nothing to do with the odds - its a mental move at best - but again without knowing the other players it is impossible to call

but again im in favor of the fold barring specific knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    the only reason to raise ai is to tell the table you want to take it on alone - depending on the dynamics this is a good play or a terrible one - a flat call 'invites' others to call hoping to help you lose a player and move up the ladder - has nothing to do with the odds - its a mental move at best - but again without knowing the other players it is impossible to call

but again im in favor of the fold barring specific knowledge
    ye exactly with ya on mental image

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Pro
    this is the kind of posts i like - where i can discuss actual poker - dont just limit your posts to hands you are in - i excel more in omaha too - so dont just limit to texas, makes it too easy

oh trust me itll have a lot more, some like my old site where i would post half the hand, you dont get to know outcome till later i primarily play plo8 cash, a little plo, and stud8/razz on merge so more then HE def coming

PokerOwned Pro
    i love razz - boy how i miss the old sites - i played for years before the crackdown and made a bunch - too bad i cant show you the stats because they cant be found - sharkscope is so minimal now and most of my success was on cake and titan - my problem now is i cant get money into any accounts since i started to play again except through freerolls - but i have managed to get my bcp roll to $85 now in a month starting with po freerolls - but i am interested in a stake on carbon or bcp (not a fan of bovada - i like to see who i am playing (old school i know) if i qualify enough for you - ask me about anything - i have played for many many years and have read most of the books - just a drag i dont have a visa credit card

ok well like i said, this is only one part helping me make decisions on stakes, when i post up testers stake or w/e just make sure to apply. And fyi, carbon aint happenin unfort they dropped p2p xfers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast