Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    I say run while you can...don't wait for the claws too sink in too deep...lol...have is main thing.
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I just finished playing the daily mission freeroll on carbon and I placed in the money, 51st place.
    For awhile on I've been thinking that I should try and play cash games on carbon because the most common live action around my part of the world is cash games, but after putting my bankroll on life support I think I should probably just stick with my original plan of playing double or nothing sng's on carbon.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah that sounds like that sucks and the deepness compared to the spot u were in should have been a little setup u would think
    Ahndrri F.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I just finished the daily mission freeroll on carbon and I finished in the money 45th place.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Nice finish Joe!! Good job!

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I just finished the $500 daily mission freeroll and I finished 96th place out 354.
    I didn't make it to the money, but I did make just past the first break.
    I think after this month I'm going to concentrate on playing free poker over on cardplayer poker.
    Unless carbon comes up with another freeroll deal next month.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    thanks for the positive comments and interest.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I just finished the $500 daily mission freeroll and I think I have my best finish so far for this particular tournament.
    I finished 17th out of 298 with the top 54 positions paid.
    I got good results but again I spent most of the tournament at ten big blinds or less.
    I'm comfortable playing the short stack and I think I'm pretty damn good with the short stack but at the beginning of the tournament when I have a large stack I seem to not really know what to do.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    So I took some time off from po and carbon to play on the free poker site hosted by card player dot com and I didn't make any money on there. On card player they have these step tournaments (and I think they recently just changed the format to make it easier to qualify) where in the final tournament is a six person sng and all six players make money, I think the total prize pool is 10k but I didn't make it that far.
    And then I started playing on carbon again and I really like their sngs.
    I have success but it seems that my bankroll bounces between 20 and 30 dollars.
    I think its because I get cocky when my br gets near 30 and then I start playing stupid.
    I am comfortable playing the $1.10 and 2.20 double or nothing sngs but only two tables at a time and for the most part I have done pretty good at those.
    I just recently starting playing the $1.10 6 person hyper turbo but only one table at a time because those move too fast, and I have done pretty good at those too.
    I need to move past this $30 plateau.
    Right now my balance is at $30.14 on carbon.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    Last week bovada sent me an email saying that I had won $500 in their daily drawling promotion that they have going now.
    So I got really excited, but I didn't tell anyone about it, and I started thinking about how I was going to spend the money cause since I am unemployed that is a lot of money. Later that night bovada sent me another email saying that they made a mistake and that to make up for it they gave me a tournament coupon for $6o I think.
    I didn't really want the coupon cause I haven't had a whole lot of success at the big tourneys, but I used the coupon that same night and I bombed the tournament.
    I wrote them an angry email stating that I wouldn't be making a deposit of my own money again.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast