Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sergeant
    i play 6 player super turbo with 300 chips...u get 1 good hand donk it and watch em all fight...ive played like 20 won money on like 13 on $2.10

Private
    my stategy is to start at low stakes on poker tables and slowly buld from there and then once you doubled your bankroll start playing low buy in tourneys and when you start winning these tourneys go to a bigger buy in and work it from there. sit and goes are also nice to build your bankroll what ever works for you the best i would do.

Experienced Member
    Its terrible to start from 0 to something good.

PokerOwned Veteren
    nice strategy i would say, just keep grinding the small SNG and until you start making a huge profit step your game up a little bit and go higher. good luck =)

i use same

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The best ways are to join private freerolls through forums and poker groups. Play regional freerolls, such as "France Only" on Full Tilt. Play for play chips and then either sell them, or use them to buy into freerolls. Use frequent player points as a separate bankroll (Full Tilt) by playing satellites and unregistering when you advance, so you can take the points instead, later these points can be used to purchase tourney tickets. Full Tilt academy challenges for points and freerolls. Join Iron Man (Full Tilt) and earn 1 Frequent Player Point every day, every month for extra medals and/or freerolls. Always keep an eye on promotion pages, for example, Full Tilt offers easy money promotions every few months like Take 2, Sit and Go Madness, Rush Week, etc.

When you buy into a tournament, make sure it is +EV. Private money-added games, and undersubscribed guaranteed tournaments are the best opportunities for these games.

so other then a good hit in a small buyin turny how is it possible to build when you cant get past donkeys and there bad beats? seriously? Some of you must be holding your mouth right i dunno. Cause 2 and 3 outers are the NUTS against me in big pots or allin preflops
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I personally like building up my bankroll with the double or nothing sngs that they have on merge. Best of luck anyway u decided to build it up!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234