Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I just bring my .44 Magnum and usually finish in the money.
    lol

My advice is to start a $0 bankroll and play in a little more freerolls than a lot. I mean, if you can't play a freeroll with your utmost energy than you shouldn't be playin' poker...

There will be a day when the majority of ppl will get too good at poker and the poker sites won't offer freerolls since some1 like Chris Ferguson can build his BR from "0$."

I'm up $12.12 from pokerowned, myftpcoach, facebook, and the ftp freerolls. Hope that day comes soon coz I don't feel like it's my money at all...

Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadAl View Post
    I would suggest double or nothing's. Pretty easy to crush. Although some sites don't have those... Carbon and PokerStars do though.
    PS no longer have DoN's just Fifty/50's

Elite PokerOwned Member
    is very good that way of playing, so you can maintain and increase bank

Sergeant Major
    i started with 50 $ and now i have 0,25

good post!!! i started playing the carbon freerolls and have built up a small br....nothing crazy as of yet...but i will be m,oving nothing but up....my goal is to make at least $500 bucks off the carbon freerolls....i have won a few of them already and come 2nd in a few also....my way of thinking is to play the same way as if it was for real money.....say you win a freeroll....dont spend the money....continue playing a few more freerolls untill u built up a small br...now that doesnt mean you have to play nothing but freerolls but lets say get up to $20 bucks....take 5 of that and use it in some smalll sngs....or a few small buyin games....if u see that you have lost the 5 bucks....jump back to the freerolls and nothing else...pretend that the money you have left you will gain interest in....this will work....i currently am tryin to maintain a br on carbon....very hard for me to only play freerolls and a few small buyins here and there considering the fact that i was playin pretty big stakes on ftp......yes its way diff but again....money on hold from ftp has made me try to build from nothing...keep me posted on ur freeroll wins or ur cashes.....i wanna see many start from points to gain money!!!

gl on and off the felts all

PokerOwned Pro
    all in :LD

PokerOwned Master
    they will never stop freerolls, they make so much money they have the freerolls to bring inmore money, i am surpristed they dont run more ,

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Your Strategie takes a lot Time to make some real good Money i think

Banned
    i guess we all have our own strategy but since having to play the merge sites and starting from zero ive built a small br from the freerolls and have used that to play the double up games to make around 60 bux and change.the dollar dazzler isnt too bad either.

Experienced Member
    I like to play 45 player sng's or a really good new one is the double up sng's. Tight aggressive typically gets u in the money for a low price.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast