Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Thread: Carbon

Banned

Carbon

Well after being here for two days,, I made my first cash in carbon the late game, came in third.. I see that you have to dodge a lot to make these final tables... Well I am going for the grinder which seems like it has to be a day full of luck and skill since u have to average like 4th or better in the 4 tournies... but gl 2 me

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't remember the author but he used to refer to holdem tournaments as minefields.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's definitely the case for all tournaments, the grinding mentality to make it far.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Yes I believe that freerolls are fraught with "land mines"...

PokerOwned God
    I agree, there is quite a bit that you have to dodge just to reach the final table. Have fun in future tournaments.

PokerOwned God
    the blinds go up fast in these tourneys so that plays alot in the outcome but good job

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stipendsrule View Post
    Well after being here for two days,, I made my first cash in carbon the late game, came in third.. I see that you have to dodge a lot to make these final tables... Well I am going for the grinder which seems like it has to be a day full of luck and skill since u have to average like 4th or better in the 4 tournies... but gl 2 me
    yup carbon is the bees knees not easy to place let alone b ther for 3 hours is tough

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Minefields lmao That is very funny and true!