Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation My first "big" MTT win in a while!

Took down the 5$ SH bounty tournament with 164 players. Was in 17/19 late, then went on a heater to come back and win. After bounties i profited 160$.

On the last hand of hu i pulled a negreanu soul read on the guy, he shoved on the turn and i called with bottom pair on the board. Heres the hand, Starting stacks is my 238k to his 87k.

Want to give a big shoutout to PokerOwned for giving my BR a start, had 2$ in my account b4 i joined here and now im sittin on a healthy $391

Congratulations Kush now go get some sleep hehe =)

Quote Originally Posted by stephymariec View Post
    Congratulations Kush now go get some sleep hehe =)
    Neeeeveeerrrrrrr , nah but for real i cant the saints are bouta play WHOOOO DATTTTT

PokerOwned Master
    very nice kush...watch the games, get some sleep come back and win another one huh. Seems like a simple plan!!

WTG Man verryy nice! No sleep for you though .. on the heels of that big tourney win I feel a momentum shift in our direction that will help us reach that record today!!! lol
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    WTG Man verryy nice! No sleep for you though .. on the heels of that big tourney win I feel a momentum shift in our direction that will help us reach that record today!!! lol
    thx man sure would be nice if we could break that record. ima see what i can do today in zombie mode, maybe saints game will keep me awake a lil but nothing like a ice cold 6 pack would have. damnit.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Congrats man, always nice to get a big first win! Now make that into thousands by grinding or playing in some bigger payout trnys. Good Luck Man!

Quote Originally Posted by JiveBogo View Post
    Congrats man, always nice to get a big first win! Now make that into thousands by grinding or playing in some bigger payout trnys. Good Luck Man!
    ty sir, btw its not my 1st big win ever, i had a few big scores for $600-1k last year.. just first decent win in a few months.

congrats on the win!!...i need to build a roll on carbon and play like i used to OWNAGE!!

Very nice win...keep that up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast