Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: multitabling

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamStuUnger View Post
    set up a 2 monitor system to you PC and run 1-2 games on each monitor thats what my friend does(which actually works for him)
    ty ill try that preciate the info!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Master
    no problem...I just like the idea because it also gives you more room,and you dont to juggle multiple tables popping up that way.....so you dont make as many mistakes in the end, let me know how it works out for you if you do try it

Master Sergeant
    it's bad until u get your master A-game concentration on the whole amount of tables

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You have to learn to multi table if you are going to freeroll a bankroll. It takes too damn long one freeroll at a time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    You have to learn to multi table if you are going to freeroll a bankroll. It takes too damn long one freeroll at a time.
    Yeah, thats for sure. But with freerolls you canīt lose money. Its differnts thing than multitabling cash games.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Most I've ever done at once is 8 tables, 2 screens with 4 tables each. I think the most I could probably play at once would be like 12.

PokerOwned God
    8 ore more tables is too much for me. I only play up to 4 tables on my laptop

PokerOwned Master
    yea I think 4 tables is a lil much for me at times....usually I just get really aggressive and try to get big stacks in all of them and as I get bounced from them I just slow down(I only multi-table freerolls)

Banned
    I multiplayer 8-12 cash game tables then another 5-8 mtt its very very profitable plus with rakeback its like going to the atm

Private
    hi

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast