Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    it could be very tricky to play a couple of tables at the time....you can very easy lose concentration or to lose rhythm like that...keep in mind that folowing other players strategy could be in danger as well

PokerOwned Pro
    if i played 5 or more i lose money but when i play one its very good price ^^

PokerOwned God
    Well I play mostly 3 tables at once, not more

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am only playing max. 2 tables, because I am not very experienced.

Knight-Lieutenant
    i have enough problems with one table hahahah

as the saying goes its a people game played with cards. I dont see anyway to make good desicions playing more then 2 at a time as you have no clue of peoples betting patterns and so on. All your playing is your hand not the other players then

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play 5 tables max at the same time, but I feel good playing 3 tables only, I only play 4 or 5 if I have a good reason to do it.

when i played on full tilt poker i would run 25-40 mtts daily....multiple games at once....i like playin min 8 tables at once so i can focus on the fact that i am not playin hands and gambling to much on 1 particular table....yes you must have a fast eye and fast moves.....thing about that is that everyhand before the flop is dealt out i already have a plan on what im goin to do with that hand.....it makes it easier for me but alot of people like 4 tables.....i usually play on a 56 inch screen so its kinda easy to multi 14 cash tables at once.....good luck all

Seasoned Veteran
    i prefer playing more than 1 game as well, i find it takes a bit of the stress off especially when 1 or more is a higher stakes game.

Private
    i usually like to play about 3 tourneys and one cash table that way i have a good chance to win on one of them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast