Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Private
    Enjoyed reading the post thanks for shareing the opinion
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOMi6 View Post
    Well I think these multi entry tourneys deplete your bankroll much quicker

I completly agree, and many times i have cashed mulitple entries but barely make anything,
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Sergeant
    multi-entry = more entries = more money for fulltilt owners Nothing special at all

Sergeant
    You think you have x5 chances? when everyone thinks that the chances are 1/1 so you can start with 1 entry and still win it. ;]

Sergeant
    Sometimes i think thats this is like a big brainwash system :x

You can get as double so much money with Multi Entries so doesn't see it be bad, then you get merged with your chips.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123