Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    with kk its ok what you do pre, limp, min raige utg, re raise, its hte flop that matters. all you have to do is avoid an ace.
    I don't know how many times I've been heads up against pocket AA with my pocket kings...I usually know it too before the flop comes

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Its not easy to fold KK preflop. But if you get those Big reraise you could be sure an A is in his Hand. So its your decide to risk your complete Tourney with KK. Not easy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian2607 View Post
    Its not easy to fold KK preflop. But if you get those Big reraise you could be sure an A is in his Hand. So its your decide to risk your complete Tourney with KK. Not easy
    Yea I know what you mean...Seen it in a live deep stack tournament the other day..Guy had AK and raised it pre and another guy reraised it with Kings and the AK went all in...and the Kings thought for a little bit and then called and his kings held up

Raise it PF, if it has been raised before you maybe 3 bet it depending on the raiser. If an Ace hits the flop, I would still Cbet, sometimes you are ahead and it was JJ, QQ whatever in to see the flop and they will fold. Be prepared to let it go though if you get re-raised.

PokerOwned Master
    i agree gotta raise pre-flop and bet flop even with the A on the flop only way to find out where your at in the hand can fold to a big raise after

PokerOwned Master
    i dont think iu ever would fold kk . I have folded qq a few times preflop. I have obv fold ak. But i have never folded kk or aa reflop

Elite PokerOwned Member
    has zab added a minimum character limit for posts to get 5 points

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    If I'm in your situation and I get pocket kings, I try to get it all in preflop. If you run into pocket aces, so be it, but usually your opponents will call with a lot less like Ace-Rag or even King-Queen, not to mention any pocket pair lower than Kings. Also, if you have many limpers, you should be raising it more than 3 times the bet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234