Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BUBBLE boy

Elite PokerOwned Member

BUBBLE boy

So nothing sucks like being the bubble boy/ gal --------- just wanna know how many of you got that fate and in which tournment ?????????????????????????

because its becoming a trend for me this days

Knight
    I love the bubble, that is usually where I double or triple my stack size depending on what I have going into it.

Corporal
    I hate being on the bubble, but i love it when the tournament get to the point of the bubble. It is a good place to build your stack larger and larger because people just want to make it in the money. The ultimate goal of any tournament should be to win it, so play unlike yourself to make the cut probably is never a good idea.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I was almost bubble boy earlier today in the full tilt tourney. We had a snow storm and there are all kinds of power lines and shit down, so I've been randomly losing connection. I probably sat out near half the tourney. Luckily I came back right on the bubble and worked my stack up a bit to make it ITM.

Banned
    sometimes u have to risk going out on the bubble in order to make it deeper into the tournament

PokerOwned Pro
    play hard on the bubble
    but pick your tarket carefully
    pick on the tigth players that just want to make the money

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It is a good time to double up if you have a nice stack, but if you are short that's a tough time. This situation happened a lot times with me, but luckily never been the bubble.

PokerOwned Master
    I have been several times bubble mas when I try to bear the elimination and in this moment couple goes out for me kk or couple aa, and exactly they eliminate me of this form, but ais is the poker friends

And have you of whom it forms eliminated them in the bubble?

Been bubble person many of timesss. I try to slow down my play and watchcarefuuly the neames of ppl going out. Patience is a good part of the game .

Master Sergeant
    The bubble is the best because you give the opportunity to play very aggressive. You just gotta be very smart

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast