Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else use sharkscope to track there sit n gos?

I have been lately to track my losses and supposedly im on super tilt lol

I guess tilt isnt enough that had to add the super

i have a hard time sticking to cash games even though i win there more... the tournaments just call my name over and over again.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

i dont BUT i know a lot of people w ho use the SHARK< and they swear by it and says helps them to pick out good sitngos to play too. GL with it too.

I only use it for my own stats I know a few people that use it to find games too ive just never really tried.. And honestly I hate playing with crap players there damn impossible to read I'd rather play roulette ... But it also only shows tourney winnings and mine are crap so people that search me give me less respect and I like that since im pretty aggressive

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    I just recently checked out theyre site i like a couple others though. Check out pokertableratings.com i like them pretty well

Knight
    i use hold'em manager.it also contains a HUD.it's really good.

I don't really use any program, not getting really used of it.
    I know there is some good program out there like Holdem Manager and SharkScope.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    I used sharkscope until about 2 months ago, it says my profile is now blocked by request. I never requested it and the support at sharkscope has never responded to my emails about unblocking it.

Quote Originally Posted by bpashs View Post
    I used sharkscope until about 2 months ago, it says my profile is now blocked by request. I never requested it and the support at sharkscope has never responded to my emails about unblocking it.
    pokerstars?

if yes transfer 3 cents to account name sharkscope they will unblock you and send it back..

its upon pokerstars request.. they autoblocked everyones unless they opt in
    +-

I look every once in awhile,,,not enrolled are anything,,, haven't been there in months
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Master Sergeant
    Is this something good to use...ive alwasy wondered if investing in some poker tools/software would be helpful or not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast