Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Morning freerolls?

I am working third shift and going to school in the afternoon and i am always asleep during the freerolls I always used to play in and I miss them. I was wondering if we could think about getting some morning freerolls going, even if they are less money, since I am sure there will be less players. Just thought I would throw it out there.

There have been players that requested this in the past, including myself, but it will take at least 40 players I would think to make it worthwhile to add to their schedule. Maybe we can use this as a petition to estimate how many people would play in an early game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Morning freerolls tend to have fewer entrants and players who pay attention less, and donk more. Just sayin'....

I work 8 to 4, so I def won't be playing - but power to y'all if you think you need it!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea morning freerolls would be cool! I wonder if its possible?

PokerOwned Master
    i think they could do it but I agree there would be less players, but they could make the pot smaller to compensate. Even it was 5$ it would be fun.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    whatever happen to adding more bcp, or bovada or upping the prizepool. thought that was gonna happen since they got rid of the juicy FR and lock Fr. Seems like should off happen while ago

PokerOwned God
    I certainly am interested in an early tourney on carbon am up early and never make the 10 oclock evening one

PokerOwned Pro
    yes earlier times would be nice, and some after midnight too - most right now are bad times for me

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would like some earler and later as well. I can play at these times but the morrings are long

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast