Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

more heads up strategy

Position, Position, Position - being aggressive while in position means you have the opportunity to control the last bet that goes into the pot. So, when you're ahead, you can pump the pot, winning bigger pots than your opponent. When behind, you can check down, keeping the size of the pot under control.

Also, you have the chance to watch for weakness, and pick up the occassional pot. Position is valuable in a heads up match.

Catching Part of the Flop will usually put you ahead. Calling with something like middle pair will seldom lead to good results at a full ring game, but heads up catching any part of the flop can put you ahead of your opponent.

The All-in - of course patient opponents are in no hurry to win the match, but not all opponents are patient. Simply put, if you find yourself with the nuts, go all-in.

It may not work the first time, but players don't like the feeling of having to lay a hand that was contested down to an all-in bet. And if you've gone all-in before, the second time they are more likely to think they can catch you bluffing, and make the call.

Corporal
    I agree.In heads up play,Aggresiveness is the key. since there are only two player in each hand,the likelihood that your opponent has anything worth betting is very low.

Private
    true

Sure you can be aggressive but just don't be too aggressive then you will be catch in the end, specialy when you sitting on cash table headsup.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    im waek in head up i want to learn more than this
    anyone can present a book for me

Corporal
    Ive been learning slowly but surely the last few months to be aggressive and ALWAYS pay attention to your position....position is almost as important as your hand

PokerOwned Master
    heads up is my fav. but if your having an off day heads up can drain u in a hurry lol

Knight
    not advertising anything but you should watch jungleman12's HUNL videos on cardrunners,they are really good.

Banned
    i am sure i can use heads up work.. thanks for all the ideas...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    is true, but does not always work
    EscucharLeer fonéticamente
    Diccionario - Ver diccionario detalladonombre0.laabreviatura0.Los Ángeles0.Luisiana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast