Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62373.79

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

Mis-spelling chat

OK we all know if ya want to swear in a tourney chat box, better spell it wrong! I have done it a lot. However in a recent tourney jimmipage just like to say niga alot. asked him to stop, just did it more. I know this wont make anyone upset, but it should.

If it's in a tournament, I believe that only Carbon/Merge moderates the chat, not PO.

Report him to the site with the tournament number and approx time, then block his chat.

Its freedom of speech and what not. I am not trying to get him in trouble, but just venting, and lettin folks know what kind of person he is. I probably made too much of a big deal about it, but I think it is still wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    Its freedom of speech and what not. I am not trying to get him in trouble, but just venting, and lettin folks know what kind of person he is. I probably made too much of a big deal about it, but I think it is still wrong..
    you didn't and I understand your frustration, it is completely wrong. It is more of a Carbon issue though, there is not much we can do from here.

i dont want to get him in trouble but its wrong and he should be punished....way to go there champ i look forward to more contradictions from u in the future
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    you didn't and I understand your frustration, it is completely wrong. It is more of a Carbon issue though, there is not much we can do from here.
    sure there is!! dont be friends with him, and call him out on chat!

I agree that the racist comments are far worse than just standard swearing. I suppose I'm an ass for doing it, but I have copied chat into an email to suppport, giving the tourney number and times when I see that kind of thing.

PokerOwned God
    just report the tourney number and game hand number and he will get clocked for a week maybe he will learn his leason

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    OK we all know if ya want to swear in a tourney chat box, better spell it wrong! ....
    I am kinda confused by this portion of the OP as it seems backwards to the following point. None the less I agree that racial slurs have no place anywhere especially on an internet poker tournament.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast