Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

Micro Turbo MTTs

Buyins from $1 to about $3 seem to have more -Fish- than higher buyins.

And the fact that the game is Turbo makes it even more appealing to see these "Fish" call hand after horrible hand thinking they can catch something.

Your best option is to be tight for the first 3 or 4 levels only waiting for a playable hand and risking not that many chips..

After about the 6th blind and you are still average to short stacked,, your best option is to push or raise aggresively with any AQ AK 88 99 1010 jj qq kk aa. And then start to slow yourself..

Always remember, After your ITM, you shouldn't get looser, but actually TIGHTER. Being tighter and pushing with good hands will increase your chances GREATLY of final tabling, which is where the payout is a tremendous amount of your buyin to the tournament.

Corporal
    With all of the small buy-ins it seems so only way you will win is by being aggresive with premium hand such as AK, AA, KK, QQ. Also there is no need to bluff at all in the first hour of the tournament as someone will most likely call your bluff. AS the tournament gets passed the first hour there should be more of the fish out of the tournament so you can start to play your normal game again.

Master Sergeant
    there are alot more fish in smaller stakes...its ecoonomics...the bigger stakes players are better and take more calculated risks...too many donks in lower stakes...

Experienced Member
    true there are more fish/ donkkeh's in these micro buy-in games but that is where you are going to get your chips and bankkroll boost from.....patience is a virtue and you will eventually catch one of the many fish in a bad timed aggressive play....losing once in awhile but winning in the long run.....luckk eventually runs out for the luckkboxxxes and skkillz takke over.....always has and always wil....gl all in conquering these fish/ donkkeh's
    You have to kknow when to hold'em, kknow when to fold'em and kknow when too bite your tongue!

Corporal
    i tried to play a few tubo mtt but didn't have good results. not that i play loose, but i also slowly and steadly loose my chips. i guess i like to play normal games so i could have longer time to wait for premium hands.

micro cash games are the same way - lots of donks and maniac moves. For me it doesn't pay to sit at those tables because the quality of play is so frustrating it ruins the game. I'd rather spend a bit more money and enjoy a higher quality of play.

I think I would spent a bit more just to get away from the donks/maniac,but I seem to be hooked on forum games, guess it a protected field that they offer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's fun and interesting, you are not wasting much money and you can grind your way up throught small Micros.

Yeah the donks is there but rebuys is even worst.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

ain't that the truth...if the a donks have any money,you can bet it's any 2 to the river...lmfao
    Last edited by offrdmom; 01-05-2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: spell-ck..lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahaha lol but I play my usually style if I'm out that's it nothing much you can do about it.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast