Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Merge Super TUrbo's

Just looking for everyone's opinions here. What is the best strategy for the .11 and 1.06 super turbo sng's? I personally think just shipping group 1 hands preflop is most peoples strategy. I'm not a huge fan of this... I wish the stacks were 500 not 300 bc ur short stacked from the getgo. It really just seems more like bingo than poker to me but if there is an actual winning strategy I'm all ears. I personally think I'm better off playing small limit cash games and the fast50 sng. Let me know what you guys think.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah the 11c bees are nutz pretty much allin or fold there a bish, i would go wit fast fiftys myself

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its to small money so people gamble luck is factor

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Dont play them, they're a waste of money with variance being so high. If you're actually good at poker, you don't need to play them.

Played 4 last night before bed took 2 2nds and a 1st. I did not like the play though. I think I'm going to stick to .02/.04 ring games and small mtt's for now. And of course the PO freeroll.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Dont play them, they're a waste of money with variance being so high. If you're actually good at poker, you don't need to play them.
    +1

When I play the super turbos I ship with any ace usually preflop QK and such. Just such short stacks it's hard to do anything else.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this does seem like a bit of a crap shoot. get big quick or go out quick. not a fan. green giants method seem the only way, but still a crap shoot right out of the gate

Yea im not playing any super turbos

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah the .11 sit and goes are nothing but bingo poker you have to be frigging lucky and hope nobody calls a shitty hand. i really enjoy the double ups they pay out top 5 and pretty easy to get there! good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast