Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merge Fun Steps

PokerOwned Master

Merge Fun Steps

I would love to here everyones thoughts/strategies on playing steps 1-3 I am broke a lot so play them frequently

I haven't played these in a really long time but i would sit back in the first two steps people go crazy in the beginning and knock themselves out and for the third step you have to play for first. So be patient in the beginning and open up your range and get agressive when the blinds get a little higher. Good luck again it's been a really long time since I played them so I don't know if they are still played the same.

PokerOwned Master
    Just wait it out in the 1st and 2nd steps. The 3rd, you'll have to play good poker to win.

ive won these a couple of times, sux it takes 3 steps but for free money with no risk its the best bet after PO freerolls!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    ive won these a couple of times, sux it takes 3 steps but for free money with no risk its the best bet after PO freerolls!!
    yeah WHEN they work, i can access them on paiges laptop but not on my pc lol it fails
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    if i can. i like to do all 10 1s in a day. maybe see how many 2s i can get. they last a week so you can rack up on 2s and do your best.
    i feel like if i play all of my 3s consecutively , i have a better chance of winning one. if i win one. i may or may not keep going. it depends on how long i have left on coupons.

PokerOwned God
    Only advice I ever give is just play the style that you are comforable with.

I had forgotten all about these, just play like you play. JustSayn.........
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Master
    yea I have been farming step 2's and 3's myself I agree its a lot easier when you know you have more step 3 coupons

PokerOwned Master
    well so far I have farmed 8 step 2's and a step 3 hopefully I can keep it up this week till I get a nice amount

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast