Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

PokerOwned Pro

good carbon tourneys

what are some good tourneys to get in on carbon? I haven't played to many tourneys on carbon and I was just curious what are some good low stakes tourneys that everyone like to play.

Try the dollar dazzler, but have at least three bucks. If you can make it to the break you should be ok.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Pro
    i typed dollar dazzler in their little search box and it returned with dollar frenzy turbo 1500 guaranteed.... are they the same thing or did the search give me the wrong thing

PokerOwned Pro
    ya know what forget the tourneys I gave one a try and definitely not something I want to experience again. I normally avoid turbos because i think they make people act like idiots because of how fast the blinds raise but I joined one anyways. Immediately after it started I was regretting my decision. There was literally an all in pre-flop on every single hand... after the first few hands I had to double check to see if I had somehow accidentally joined an All in or Fold game because it was so ridiculous. Then because of it being a turbo by the time I got a chance to see a flop without calling an all in, I was pretty much in an all in or fold situation myself because of my stack size.... overall, becoming someones prison bitch would have probably been a better decision.

I'd play the 3.30$ rebuys, they teld to have decent payouts and semi-soft players in there.

Banned
    Check out the 50 max for $3.30, not a turbo or rebuy and usually finishes in just over 2 hours total. Its very much like playing a PO freeroll in terms of blinds, time, and even skill to some extent. I have played it 3 times so far and somehow ended up 8th every time which pays out a cool $6 lol but 1st is like $45.

Also the $600G isnt nearly like that $1500G with the all-ins and such even though its a rebuy. Freezeouts, even turbos are going to play way better than the small $ rebuys so keep that in mind.