Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    put the keyboard commands

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I can identify with that. I was playing on stars in '09 on a laptop. I had just gotten a wifi-card and the 2nd or 3rd day I was using it I was deep in a 11 rebuy, 55k Gtd. I believe it started at 22:30, anyway the software in the new wifi card I had gotten crapped out and I could not re-establish internet connection with about 240 players left. I was in the top ten and ended up blinding out in the 50's I think. I won a couple hundred bucks, but I was pissed. I called my provider and explained their software sucked and to fix the problem. Always a lesson to be learned someone I guess.

Yeah that really sucks but ya know with internet this could have happened without running out of juice. He could have lagged out or got disco'd. With internet many things can and will happen from time to time, we dont think about it much but anything can happen at any time online.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well wen you se people ho dont now have to use keyboard that is sad

I play on my lap top,, therefore I have a touch pad to fallback on if my mouse dies.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I play on my lap top,, therefore I have a touch pad to fallback on if my mouse dies.
    +1
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Master
    thats terrible i would be so pissed

I have lost many pots with a winning hand due to lost connections, some due to my internet connection, others I feel where the sites fault. I will not mention any names but one site in particular is getting a rep for kicking winning hands against their "bots". Luckily it isn't any of the sites PokerOwned is affiliated with. My mouse would be in pieces and probly many other things within reach if I lost 170K over something that silly.

Almost as sad as when you see people who can't spell with one. LMAO no disrepect just a little humor =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123