Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    its beyond epic lol , this is when u should learn to use ur keyboards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    LOL this is hilarious. Why didn't he just use the keyboard to hit call? This seems like an epic fail on Sami's side...

I have heard similar stories involving Tom Dwan. I have heard that he has disconnected while flying, and lost over that amount.

Banned
    I would have taking the batteries out, switched the order and put them back in. This will give you at least 30 seconds of battery power.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That just sucks, this is why everything of mine is wired. I enver want to be in that postirion.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i hate the wireless mouse always dies at the worst time

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I've gotten killed by a couple network timeouts...but then again, I've also gotten saved on a couple occasions when I would have been sucked out on or w/e.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

PokerOwned God
    been there a few times before with comp dyin

Banned
    i've been in similar situations and shitty as it is, it really isn't that big of a deal. a player should be able to recover and exceed a minor inconvenience, regardless of the stakes and circumstances.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I have a story kinda like that. I was on an army base and had to but a wifi card cause the base had firewalled all the poker sites. I came in 2nd in a PS 11 rebuy the night before for a great cash. So here I am the very next night in another 2700 + field 265 left I am in 45th place. Then all of a sudden my wifi connection stops working. I found out the next day it was faulty software for the wifi card, but it cost me huge money. I ended up blinding out for around 275.00. I was trying to go BTB final tables in the same event. Needless to say I was super pissed.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Use a keyboard is only advice here. Or make sure you have batteries or mouse with a wire before the start of such a high-staked game. Silly situation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast