Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

FREE Poker Coaching

Hi guys. I'd love to be a poker coach some day and I want to start by getting my feet a little wet. I think there is a lot of good players on this site who love this game and have great potential. I am looking for 3-5 players who play a lot of volume (whether it is multitabling or just single tabling). The most important credential is that you love the game and have a genuine interest in getting better.

I am offering this:

- Watch you play over teamviewer, skype, or join.me and give feedback on your play
    - Allow you the opportunity to watch me play through the same methods
    - Skype chat to talk about theory
    - Help you find your leaks and give you suggestions
    - Give you some resources to use
    - Be your 1 on 1 mentor and answer any questions you have on hands, strategy, or general poker questions

Things I can teach you:
    - Understanding luck vs skill (variance)
    - Proper bankroll management
    - How to play vs different opponents
    - Bet sizing, hand ranging
    - Controlling emotion and making rational choices

I don't want to come across as a know it all or as condescending. I think I have a lot to still learn about the game as well, but I have found out through other things that teaching is one of the best ways to learn. I am looking to put at least a few hours into each "student" and I may continue to work with a few of you if it goes well.

Not sure if theres going to be any interest for this at all. I am not offended if no one is interested. If you are interested, post in this forum and I will be choosing 3-5 of you within a week.
    Last edited by Sharking; 12-08-2012 at 02:14 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    I'm very interested.

Banned
    Thanks for expressing interest MrBB33 im sure theres at least some good karma for being the first to respond =)

PokerOwned Master
    I can use a little more help. I know I need to stop drawing to hands, be more patient, and play more pairs.

i am intrested in a coach....

Hey Raven Im Interest in a poker coach i watched you play man your really good

PokerOwned God
    Interesting offer indeed, unfortunately I don?t have the time for this

I'm interested too, but how will that work ?

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Nice Sharking. I hope that works well for you.... Did you ever find out about that guy that called you about being a coach? I was really curious who or what company he was supposed to be representing.

PokerOwned Master
    so awesome! just talked to you about this... would love this so much. im done with school this week and im taking a break from school so i'd be all hands on deck!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast