Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fish
    Gll , but sorry not interested

PokerOwned God
    I'm not interested in buying a percentage, but I do wish you the best of luck.

thank yall for the goodlucks, after some feedback i dropped the price down a bit. points are a tad high cuz i would rather have the $

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KuShCanVaS View Post
    thank yall for the goodlucks, after some feedback i dropped the price down a bit. points are a tad high cuz i would rather have the $
    Just trying to give some advice...

Really dont see how anyone would take any percentages of this because:

1.) You satty into it for (xxx amount - we dont know - probably alot less than $33) Which means If I take 10% (which you have wrong its not $7 it would be $3.30) Im taking actually less than 10% since you got INTO the MTT for a cheaper price.

2.) If you showed us how the price you payed to satty into it and based the percentages off of that it would be ALOT more tempting and better for the backers.

3.) THESE SHOULDNT BE STAKES. Your asking ppl to BUY apart of your MTT or MTTs total buy ins with the reward of gaining money (some ppl add MU (Markup))

4.) Finally, The best way to do these is to do a selection of MTT say 5+. Why? The reason is simple and mathematical. Think about it the backer is buying a piece or share (percentage of YOU). More MTT you play the better odds you have for yourself and backer to strike it big.

Quote Originally Posted by mpettit View Post
    Just trying to give some advice...

Really dont see how anyone would take any percentages of this because:

1.) You satty into it for (xxx amount - we dont know - probably alot less than $33) Which means If I take 10% (which you have wrong its not $7 it would be $3.30) Im taking actually less than 10% since you got INTO the MTT for a cheaper price.

2.) If you showed us how the price you payed to satty into it and based the percentages off of that it would be ALOT more tempting and better for the backers.

3.) THESE SHOULDNT BE STAKES. Your asking ppl to BUY apart of your MTT or MTTs total buy ins with the reward of gaining money (some ppl add MU (Markup))

4.) Finally, The best way to do these is to do a selection of MTT say 5+. Why? The reason is simple and mathematical. Think about it the backer is buying a piece or share (percentage of YOU). More MTT you play the better odds you have for yourself and backer to strike it big.
    some good advice there, thanks. 7$ is what i paid in a 1$ rebuy/addon tourny. how do u think i should go about doing this (percentages and prices)?

Banned
    OK.. Heres how I would do this.. Just kinda a bad situation of a MTT to do since a.) you satty into b.) your only doing 1 MTT all together

Sell percentages as followed (Only because your in for $7 in a $33 but would add MU)

10% - $0.70
    15% - $1.05
    25% - $1.75

Would sell anything up to 50% so $3.50. Then you cover the rest (obv since you satty into it duh).

MU maybe 3:1 - 2.5-1

This is just very tough to do since its ONLY 1 MTT. Personally you could try that and see if anyone is interested or MY IDEA of a simple solution is to add another 5+ mtt where your buying into and not satty into it.

So you would have 5 Regular MTT going for lets say a total of $50 then 1 $33 ($7) MTT to get a bigger more normal Total Buy In and better Percentages for backers who want a piece of you.

$33 6500k - total amount in = $7
    MTT 2 - TMI = $5
    MTT 3 - TMI = $10
    ect

Total Buy In = Add them all up

Then Total Buy IN x 1-50% = Your percentages and amount due for backers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12