Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pocket Aces

Pocket Aces

Do people overplay AA too much and go bust? I'm just wondering what people think about pocket aces. I usually lose with AA on Carbon and it is a tough hand to fold post flop but sometimes you just have to know when to hold em' and when to fold em'.

If I had a penny for everytime I see Aces get cracked I would almost have enough for a WSOP Main event Buy-In ($10k).... No, I am not being sarcastic... seriously.
    Patience is a virtue!

PokerOwned Pro
    On pokerstars ive only seen aces lose 3-4 times out of 20+ hands and im yet to lose with them. Good thing is that if/when you lose with them you can't blame yourself for playing badly

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NZbro View Post
    On pokerstars ive only seen aces lose 3-4 times out of 20+ hands and im yet to lose with them. Good thing is that if/when you lose with them you can't blame yourself for playing badly
    thats not true, if you get out flopped, know it, but still can't fold your aces that would be the very definition of playing bad

PokerOwned Veteran
    if i got aces everyhand i promise you that i would win my fairshare of tournaments

Thanks for the comments and answers you all gave. I see there is people here that always win with AA and people here that always lose with AA. In was just a little bored after I got bad beaten out of a tourney with AA vs 99 all in on the flop of 7-7-3.. My opponent happened to catch a 9 on the river for a full house to crack my aces. So I wanted to hear some AA stories o internet poker, lol.

PokerOwned God
    Well there is still a good chance that AA loses a hand and this is what happens more or less. People only remember better when they lose with AA than winning with them.

PokerOwned God
    goes both ways... this is poker...

I think the biggest issue with playing AA post flop is the amount of times you come up against aggression like a c/r or reraise and don't think you are beat. You are clearly beat unless you are playing a maniac. Most players will only make a move like this with the goods. If they only had TPTK they would flat call your bets most of the time.

If you get it all in ahead with AA and get sucked out there is nothing you can do.

Experienced Member
    all depend on how you play them, if you limp and try to take more chip you will get crack i tend to over bet them preflop so i get against premium hand only and then if you see that you get call wath for set and id say pocket ace is only a pair... not that strong hand so most of the time i end up folding them!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast