Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Experienced Member

Heads Up Vs SitNGo...

With a small bankroll won in a freeroll, to build it up, would you all recommend going heads up or something more like a full table sitngo?

PokerOwned Pro
    It depends on what your style is. I tend to do pretty bad at the sit n goes. You can always save the bankroll and do some more free rolls until you have a ''bigger small'' bankroll and then you will have more options and pull at the tables.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    You can win either way, just don't be afraid to size the range + timing of all-in vs. family-style play where you don't have to pay to see river.

the reason you want a good suspension BR is to call ppl who don't give you those ranges.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    When you have a tiny bankroll, it's often best to keep it and focus on freerolls, but if you're like most, you often try your shot at some double or nothing sngs.

what site u wanna play on?

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Id say whichever you feel most comfortable, if it were me Id go HU

Where have I see that tsunami name before? I have seen it somewhere in the recent
    past (2007-2010). I would say choose what you feel you are best at and stick with that for a while. Once you have built a BR within in your comfort zone you can then begin to think of diversifying.
    Last edited by StackSnack; 02-06-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Experienced Member
    StackSnack, do you play anywhere else? 3dice? I usually play poker on bovada... thanks for all the advice yall

Full table Sng but also take a look at the 1.10 45 man game. It can be pretty soft too
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden