Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62898.31

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    How did you do in the tournament. With live and 60 entrants how may places paid? Probably less then 10 right?

Banned
    Ok guys, I did go to the tourney yesterday, there were 69 Entrants and I got knocked out in 31st.

I look into my hand and see pocket tens, Blinds were 400 - 800 my chip stack was a little over 5,000, I was short stacked compared to some at the table, in the BB, one guy min raise to 1600, everyone else fold around to me, I call, Flop comes 10, Q, 2. I check and the guy shoves, me being short stacked and having a set of course I call, he turns over pocket Qs. I put my coat on and said thats poker and walked off lol.

I'm going back soon. These guys were playing like fish, I can adjust to them and win that tourney, I'm sure.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck i hope you got to go deep

PokerOwned Master
    set vs set everytime hard times

PokerOwned Master
    did you try this tourney against after the issued one?

PokerOwned Master
    good luck end keep as inform

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good Luck Hope you run good and make some big cash!

good luck in your tournament....i assume the winner gets a seat to a bigger event? is it a bracelet event?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Ok guys, I did go to the tourney yesterday, there were 69 Entrants and I got knocked out in 31st.

I look into my hand and see pocket tens, Blinds were 400 - 800 my chip stack was a little over 5,000, I was short stacked compared to some at the table, in the BB, one guy min raise to 1600, everyone else fold around to me, I call, Flop comes 10, Q, 2. I check and the guy shoves, me being short stacked and having a set of course I call, he turns over pocket Qs. I put my coat on and said thats poker and walked off lol.

I'm going back soon. These guys were playing like fish, I can adjust to them and win that tourney, I'm sure.
    wow that interesting, because I touch your QQ QQ on the flop that is fine but it seemed very risky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12