Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

PokerOwned Demi-God

Live bounty tourny advice needed

Hi Im playing in a live 50 buck bounty tourny tonight at my home game. Ive never played a bounty live and I seem to have a hard time with them online. I always get a little to aggressive trying to knock people out and forget the big picture....

any strategies??

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Dam everyone must be sleeping....oh well 50 bucks and a bud is bringing a smoke with some special material in it..should be fun

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good time, took third with three bounties. I won $100 and cruised the whole way until a short stack got hot and knocked me off. No donking at all, real tight play. I won a bunch of hands right away and made it easy. I smoked a fatty before the game, it was great first time in a few weeks. Had a brutal week due to work and I needed to relax.

PokerOwned God
    Just play your game. Bounties are nice, but concentrate on winning the tourney and the bounties will come.

PokerOwned Master
    yea pretty much what steve said I only call with marginal hands if its only 5-10% of my stack otherwise I play my regular game...I only play a little looser since your talking about bounty play